PRIDE OF BARNSTAPLE!!!
To nominate for this special celebration, then please fill out the form below and return to Pride of Barnstaple, Barnstaple Town Council, Barum House, The Square, Barnstaple, EX32 8LS by 4.30pm on Friday, 17th March 2017.
Entries will be judged by the Mayor of Barnstaple, Chairman of the Heritage Committee and The Town Clerk.
Rules and condition of entry:
- All entries must be received by 4.30pm on Friday, 17th March 2017.
- The judging panel is subject to change.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Any information written in the nomination may be included in a press release that may be shared with local media and on our own social media and webpage.
- Photographs from the award ceremony will also be issued to the local media - these include group or individual shots as appropriate.
- If the nomination is for a person under 18 years of age, please ensure you have consent from their parent/carer.
For further information, please contact Kate Graddock or Megan Sanders on 01271 373311. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4/13/2017 10:30:49 AM
COUNCILLOR VACANCYREAD MORE »
4/13/2017 10:12:12 AM
PLOUGH ARTS BRINGS CREATIVE FLAIR TO HISTORIC ST ANNE’SREAD MORE »
3/29/2017 11:43:44 AM
CIVIL WAR IN BARNSTAPLEREAD MORE »
3/8/2017 2:01:42 PM
DAVIE-BARNSTAPLE TRUST FUNDINGREAD MORE »
3/6/2017 11:28:17 AM
JOB VACANCY - ADMINISTRATION MANAGERREAD MORE »
Working for the Community